With the increasingly widespread use of mobile device technology, airline suppliers have seen the benefit of having dedicated app technology to replace manual paperwork on tarmac.
MOBILE DEVICE TECHNOLOGY FOR THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY.
As well as replacing paperwork, app technology allows for constant two-way communication between operations centres and suppliers across the globe.
Touchpoint has created mobile device software custom built for the airline operations environment, assisting tarmac and terminal staff better manage a paperless service on tarmac.
With live schedule, alerts and messages, and live flight loading requirements, passengers benefit from better informed supply chains.
The solution can be used to instruct any required service or product to support inflight service.
- Detailed flight loading instructions
- Intelligent station schedules, detailing movements, ground times and activities
- Live updates (where connected to network)
- Instant messaging and change alerts
- Close/sign-off forms
- Completion and variance alerts
- Suppliers are kept informed to support efforts to provide requirements
- Airlines receive instant flight closure notifications, alerting where instructions are not closed or met
- Airlines can message suppliers with flight specific or port messages to support service delivery
- Replace time consuming paperwork and manual processes